Amazon came in to run a story on us so we had to have some pictures where we are all smiling at the same time. As it turns out, that’s quite difficult.. Julie has two smiles: No 1) Pursed lips ‘someone is talking to me and I really dislike them but it’s my daughters best mate’s mother so I really must try to listen and smile without gagging on bitter hatred’ and smile No 2) Maniacal teeth baring –this is Julie’s ‘I’m having fun!’ grin but it reminds me of a the fixed grin Posh always used to have in the Spice Girls crossed with Jack Nicholson in the Shining.. ‘Here’s Johnny!!’. As it turns out, the only photogenic one is Jade who looks wonderful and radiant in every picture. Oh, how I love young people (said with Smile No 1).
Whatcha lookin’ for?
Here at Lente Designs, our passion is designing chic and unique covers for iPad, Kindle, Galaxy, Nexus, and Hudl tablets. We feel that on one side there are the cheapy, rubbish fake leather cases that you feel guilty buying because you know it’s craptastic but buy it anyway and sure enough, 2 months later it’s fallen to pieces
- Julie Mills on A rather awesome review from Sara Bailey – Lifestyle blogger extraordinaire!
- Kerry dunn on A rather awesome review from Sara Bailey – Lifestyle blogger extraordinaire!
- Ashley on We’re in the Telegraph!
- Ashley on Surviving Without Modern Comforts and Technology
- Ashley on Nokia ‘Banana Phone’ – R.I.P (you served me well!)