Having just got used to ‘trusting’ the sat nav, Google have gone and built a self driving car. YES – self driving? Surely not to be trusted. Google believe the cars will improve people’s lives by transforming the boundaries of mobility, although some researchers say they will make ‘traffic and urban sprawl worse as people accept longer commutes as they don’t have to drive themselves. Well, personally – I‘m not sure either way. However, what I do know is, you wouldn’t catch me climbing in one of them – well look at them! Oh far too much street cred for that! Think I’ll have to wait until they bring out a sports version! Have a look at the full article here.
Whatcha lookin’ for?
Here at Lente Designs, our passion is designing chic and unique covers for iPad, Kindle, Galaxy, Nexus, and Hudl tablets. We feel that on one side there are the cheapy, rubbish fake leather cases that you feel guilty buying because you know it’s craptastic but buy it anyway and sure enough, 2 months later it’s fallen to pieces
- Julie Mills on A rather awesome review from Sara Bailey – Lifestyle blogger extraordinaire!
- Kerry dunn on A rather awesome review from Sara Bailey – Lifestyle blogger extraordinaire!
- Ashley on We’re in the Telegraph!
- Ashley on Surviving Without Modern Comforts and Technology
- Ashley on Nokia ‘Banana Phone’ – R.I.P (you served me well!)