So the next big day in the commercial calendar is February 14th , the day of romance, the day of love! Or for many of us cynics, the day of exorbitant restaurant prices and the day of receiving those last minute petrol station flowers – or god forbid, the day of receiving nothing at all from your loved one!! Husband – be warned. Of course if you are like me, I always say ‘oh I don’t believe in Valentine’s day, it’s a rip off’ but secretly inside I dream of a dozen red roses and champagne. Who doesn’t. Well , it seems there are lots of people who want ‘out’ of this day, so much so they will ban all contact from loverlorn others on social media. See how here: http://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-block-valentines-day-from-your-facebook-news-feed/
Whatcha lookin’ for?
Here at Lente Designs, our passion is designing chic and unique covers for iPad, Kindle, Galaxy, Nexus, and Hudl tablets. We feel that on one side there are the cheapy, rubbish fake leather cases that you feel guilty buying because you know it’s craptastic but buy it anyway and sure enough, 2 months later it’s fallen to pieces
- Julie Mills on A rather awesome review from Sara Bailey – Lifestyle blogger extraordinaire!
- Kerry dunn on A rather awesome review from Sara Bailey – Lifestyle blogger extraordinaire!
- Ashley on We’re in the Telegraph!
- Ashley on Surviving Without Modern Comforts and Technology
- Ashley on Nokia ‘Banana Phone’ – R.I.P (you served me well!)