Having worked in the computing industry for 12 years at a big computer company in London I am only too aware of the silly internal names that engineers use for their new inventions but I’m really not sure how it is that someone like HP has introduced something call the SPROUT..Its not something you or I will need yet but I couldn’t help including it on here, surely someone must have asked questions about the name…or is it just me that finds it silly??!!!
Whatcha lookin’ for?
Here at Lente Designs, our passion is designing chic and unique covers for iPad, Kindle, Galaxy, Nexus, and Hudl tablets. We feel that on one side there are the cheapy, rubbish fake leather cases that you feel guilty buying because you know it’s craptastic but buy it anyway and sure enough, 2 months later it’s fallen to pieces
- Julie Mills on A rather awesome review from Sara Bailey – Lifestyle blogger extraordinaire!
- Kerry dunn on A rather awesome review from Sara Bailey – Lifestyle blogger extraordinaire!
- Ashley on We’re in the Telegraph!
- Ashley on Surviving Without Modern Comforts and Technology
- Ashley on Nokia ‘Banana Phone’ – R.I.P (you served me well!)