This article was produced in conjunction with Amazon & The Telegraph, as with all these things, you can talk for hours and only a snippit of what was said is conveyed…I’m learning a lot about how something you say can be perceived so differently by different people and how the slant and angles that are emphasised can mean something can read differently. It’s all a big learning curve for sure!
Whatcha lookin’ for?
Here at Lente Designs, our passion is designing chic and unique covers for iPad, Kindle, Galaxy, Nexus, and Hudl tablets. We feel that on one side there are the cheapy, rubbish fake leather cases that you feel guilty buying because you know it’s craptastic but buy it anyway and sure enough, 2 months later it’s fallen to pieces
- Julie Mills on A rather awesome review from Sara Bailey – Lifestyle blogger extraordinaire!
- Kerry dunn on A rather awesome review from Sara Bailey – Lifestyle blogger extraordinaire!
- Ashley on We’re in the Telegraph!
- Ashley on Surviving Without Modern Comforts and Technology
- Ashley on Nokia ‘Banana Phone’ – R.I.P (you served me well!)