As part of our commitment to quality and supporting the business arena as well as the consumer market Armourdog can announce the release of our new rugged mPOS case.
The armourdog® rugged case for the iPad Air 2 delivers a complete protection system without adding unnecessary bulk or weight. The perfect accompaniment to the iPad when being used in a business environment such as retail, queue busting, hospitality, healthcare etc. The inner polycarbonate protective shell is remarkably strong, and locks the iPad in place with a latch that can be further secured with a Kensington lock if required. The thick, outer silicon wrap dissipates impact energy across a wide area, while innovative corner bumpers protect the iPad if it’s dropped, ‘screen down’. Our ergonomically designed, ballistic Nylon hand strap reduces fatigue when used for extended use in landscape or portrait orientation. The removable shoulder strap is adjustable, padded, comfortable, and can be secured to each corner. The removable shoulder strap pouch can be used to secure another device such as an mPOS chip-and-pin payment device, barcode scanner or smartphone. The pouch comes in various sizes and can be customised to fit your specific device. We can add your company logo to the cover and customise the case colours, dependent on order volume.
We pride ourselves in the top quality materials and manufacturing process we use, which is why all armourdog® products are backed with a 2 year manufacturing defect warranty.
- Hardened, Polycarbonate shell with impact absorbent silicon wrap for the iPad Air 2 only
- Ballistic Nylon hand and adjustable shoulder strap system
- Cut-outs for charge port, camera, and speakers
- Ergonomic hand-strap for landscape and portrait orientation by left and right handed staff
- Innovative shoulder pouch for mPOS chip-and-pin payment devices
- Tested to Military spec drop-test standard MIL STD 810G 516.6
- Polycarbonate corner bumpers for screen protection
- Integrated Kensington lock point
- 2 year warranty